Friday, November 18, 2011

SOME PEOPLE ARE RACING AGAINST THE CLOCK LESS OFTEN THAN OTHER PEOPLE PART TWO































































































































































So this is where I'm at. I'm unemployed. I don't have a credit card. I don't own a car. I don't have an apartment. I'm living in my Biologic Mom's house. I'm saying Biologic Mom because I have two of them. I have a Step-Mom and a Biologic Mom. I try very hard not to step on any toes because an unemployed man like me can't afford the luxury of arrogance. I try to be as humble as possible as I fill out job application forms everyday. I try very hard not to get in anybody's way when I fill out job application forms. The intent for job hunting isn't to get in anybody's way, but rather to be employed again. I pray to GOD that good fortune shines upon me and I'll be earning a paycheck again. While I'm going job hunting while the Great Recession rages across the United States of America, here are some photos of Karen Gillan from the television series DOCTOR WHO. Karen Gillan played Amy Pond, the female sidekick for the Doctor in 2010 and 2011. It appears that Karen Gillan is already removed from the program as a cast member. We'll see what happens when the 2012 season of DOCTOR WHO premiers on Christmas Day. Ah yes, Christmas Day shall be fun and exciting.

No comments: