Monday, November 14, 2011

WE CHASE AFTER THE SHADOWS TIME AFTER TIME


























































































































































































































































































And here I'm at. I'm unemployed, lacking a car and lacking a home. My residence in my Mom's house is only temporary until I can get back on my feet. That also includes having my college student loans paid in full and my saving account balance returned to normal. So here I'm at. I'm filling out lots of job application forms. I'm hoping that the one job application form I fill out turns out to be successful.

I've been a fan of the television series DOCTOR WHO since the Summer of 1986 when I saw the DOCTOR WHO storyline arch THE RESCUE on PBS---Long ago when DOCTOR WHO and BLAKE'S 7 reruns actually were broadcasted on PBS. One of my favorite female sidekicks for DOCTOR WHO was Perpigilium "Peri" Brown played by Nicola Bryant from 1984 to 1986. Actually, I like all the female sidekicks who assisted the Doctor (There's been over twenty of them from 1963 to current). However, I always had a special place in my heart for American Botany student Perpigilium "Peri" Brown. Such a shame what happened to her in the clutches of that horrible midget monster Sil in episode five to eight in the DOCTOR WHO storyline arch TRIAL OF A TIME LORD in 1986. Ouch. That has to hurt.

No comments: