Friday, November 25, 2011

YEAH, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE, BUT'S TO BE EXPECTED WHEN IT'S AUTTUMN OUTSIDE


















































































































































































































































It's cold outside and the furnace is broken. Or rather, the whatyoucallit is broken. You know, the gizmo that makes the hot air blow through the vents. Well anyway, there will be a repair person coming later today---Sometime in the afternoon. In the meantime, I'll try not to freeze. Thankfully, Cleveland, Ohio temperature will be a high of fifty-six and a low of forty-four. Yeah, I'll be cold, but I won't be freezing to death. I've been filling out job application forms on the Internet as well as writing blog entries. I'm still hoping to be employed. I'm sure there will be a need for a professional fast food employee (also qualified to work retail too) somewhere in Cleveland, Ohio. Yeah, the city of Cleveland, Ohio isn't the fanciest city in town. However, it does have the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I've been the the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum in Cleveland, Ohio only once. I keep promising myself to visit again, but the darn job hunting effort keeps delaying the effort. Anyway, I'm about to prepare another steaming mug of coffee. While I'm doing so, here are some photos of actress Amy Adams. There might be some images of Emily Blunt tossed in there too.

No comments: