Tuesday, December 13, 2011

THE HIGH COST OF LIVING ON A VERY LOW BUDGET

Is there a way to enjoy the high cost of living on a non-existant budget.  I know there's no way I could live like a millionaire when I'm only earning unemployment compensation.  Is there a way to enjoy the illusion of wealth without ever being wealthy?  I know that such a concept is difficult if not impossible.  Sometimes the weirdest thoughts enter my head.  Yeah, I would like to be wealthy.  Who in the world would turn down the chance to be wealthy?  Well, Jesus Christ and that weirdo from that tragedy book and film INTO THE WILD turned down the chance to be wealthy so they could both die in tragic poverty.  Aside from that, few if any would turn down the chance for wealth.  However, the chance for wealth continues to escape me.  I'm lucky to be employed longer than between four and a half hours to four days these days.  The Great Recession has made employment longer than between four hours to four days difficult.  I'm not discouraged.  I'm not asking for much.  I would like a mansion, a limousine, lots of expensive computer electronics and my own private house boat.  Failing that, I'd settle for being employed working minimum wage under two conditions----
1.  That I'm employed longer than between four hours to four days.
2.  That I'm not laid off either on Christmas or Easter.
3.  I'll think of the third condition later.
















































Anyway, here are some photos of actress Rose McGowan.

No comments: