Friday, December 30, 2011

ONLY A FEW HOURS LEFT TO GO UNTIL NEW YEARS DAY

So we're roughly twenty-five hours and twenty minutes away from the year 2012.  The year 2011 is slipping away quicker by the second.  Soon, 2011 will exist only in our memories.  If there's still unfinished business left to be done in 2011, time is running out.  Beyond tomorrow (which is almost an hour and twenty minutes away), unfinished business related to the year 2011 will remain unfinished business.  However, for those who are planning to stick around for the year 2012, good new has presented itself.  For those planning to stick around for the year 2012, unfinished business for the year 2011 can be completed in the year 2012.  I'm not saying that procrastination is the best policy.  I still believe that living life to the fullest and never let cowardice drag you down. 
So I'm watching as the year 2011 vanish before me minute by minute.  I'm also watching the year 2012 advance towards me also minute by minute.  I'm excited by the prospect of greeting the year 2012 and see what that year has to offer.  Who knows?  Maybe I'll be employed longer than between four and a half hours to four days.  It would be wonderful if such a thing were possible.











































Anyway, here are some photos of film actress Jennifer Aniston.

No comments: