Monday, December 5, 2011

THE RAIN STARTS EARLY IN THE MORNING AND CONTINUES UNTIL LATE AT NIGHT

And so it's December.  This is the last month of the year.  We're only a few weeks away from Christmas.  We're only a few days away from New Year Day too.  If there were any plans for the year 2011, you better get it done quick.  The curtain is almost closing on the year 2011 and it's almost time for the year 2012 to make it's debut. 
So what are my plans for 2012?  How will I work hard to make the year 2012 better than the year 2011.  Each year offers the chance for improvement.  Each year offers the chance to grow and improve as a human being.  I never claimed to be perfect.  I often claim that I'm always in a state of evolving.  And I shall make a list of New Years Resolutions soon.  I shall make strong efforts to stick to those New Years resolutions.  I'm glad that I'm a resident of Cleveland, Ohio.  Relocating to Cleveland, Ohio was the best decsion I've ever made.  I'm almost four months (including this month) away from being a resident of Cleveland, Ohio for the past three years.  Has almost three years flown by that quickly?  Time means nothing when I'm younger, but it means everything now that I'm older.  I could see the clock ticking.  I don't let facts such I'll be one hundred years old roughly sixty years from now bother me.  I'm forty-three years old.  I've been walking on this Earth for the past forty-three years.  I'm trying very hard to make every second count.  I want the time I've spent on Earth to be meaningful.  I want people to look back at my legacy and say that I've worked hard to make the world a better place. 
While I'm figuring that out, here are some photos of film and television actress Robin Tunney.




























































No comments: