Tuesday, December 20, 2011

THE RIGHT TO OWN WEAPONS

I'll never purchase a gun.  I don't understand the point for owning a gun.  I never found myself in a situation where a gun is necessary.  I'm not the type of crazy person who would seek out a dangerous person that requires a gun just to justify owning it.  I'm not the type of crazy person who would provoke a fight just to have an excuse to use a gun.  I'm not the type of person who kills innocent wild animals for food or sport.  Yes, I do eat hamburgers, but that's from a supermarket.  I don't know how a dead animal went from the slaughterhouse to the supermarket freezer nor am I interested in learning.  Some things is best not being learned about because it would break my heart when I learn such truth. 
I don't carry knives.  I don't carry a box cutter unless it's needed for employment purposes.  And when the employment purpose is over, so will the ownership of such box cutter devices.  I never needed to carry weapons.  I don't like provoking fights nor do I like being in fights.  I'm not a confrontational person by nature and I would rather be friends with everybody by intent.  There's no need to fight back in self defense if you're not seeking out danger on purpose.  The best self defense is to have the brains to know when to avoid a situation by taking an alternative (and much safer) route---Even if it means taking a much longer path from point a to point b.
Oh yes, here are some photos of film and television actress Minka Kelly.

































No comments: