Wednesday, December 28, 2011

STEVEN POST HITCHCOCK IS RUNNING ON EMPTY, BUT STILL FULL OF HOPE

So I'm unemployed.  I wasn't expecting to celebrate New Years Day on the unemployment line, but I guess this is the way it turned out.  In my dreams, it's my job to save Hollywood.  I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do that when I can't even save myself.  I'm living in my Mom's house because I'm not earning enough money to pay the rent, groceries and utilities.  It's hard to earn anything when I'm not employed anymore.  I'm living in my Mom's house because it's better than sleeping in a homeless shelter while panhandling for change.  The Great Recession is tough for everybody.  I'm not the only person suffering from the rotton economy.  This is what scares me.  What happens when the Great Recession ends and I'm still unemployed.  What if my unemployment isn't from the Great Recession, but it's punishment for some great harm that I afflicted to somebody by unintentional accident?  I'm getting paranoid.  I shouldn't get so paranoid.  I need to be optimistic.  I'll be employed again.  Soon, I won't be traveling backwards, but rather I'll be traveling forward again.  My life will return to normal.














































It's almost New Years Day.  I'm hoping the year 2012 will be bright and filled with hope.  As I wait for my unemployment compensation check to arrive, here are some photos of film actress Sandra Bullock.

No comments: