Saturday, December 31, 2011

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED ON THE FINAL DAY OF 2011

I'm still wondering what would happen if I had a magic remote control device.  This magic remote control device would allow me to control Hollywood long distance from as far away as the state of Ohio.  Oh the things I would do.  Only television shows and films that I prefer would get through.  Television shows and films that I hate would never make it past.  Yes, I know there isn't much democracy in such an action.  Essentially, I'd be telling the world that only my interest in films and television shows matter and everybody else could go to heck.  I'm not that nasty of a person.  The whole point for democracy is that majority rules---Even if that majority insists on seven installments of the Police Acadamy series (?!?!?!).  All though it's tempting to blame lackluster writing on such television shows such as Flash Forward, The Event and V on only one person, the truth is that it takes a whole variety of reasons for a television show to fail such as bad neilson ratings numbers, lackluster writing and sometimes bad acting.  However, it's also important to remember the television shows and the films that has worked out.  The films that has survived Hollywood to earn great fame is just as important as the box office duds. 




















Anyway, here are some photos of film actress Anne Hathaway. 

No comments: