Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH MY LIFE

I'm either worried that my bicycle is going to get another flat tire or I'm going job hunting again.  There's really not much going on in my life beyond that.  After the brief four days of employment at Earthbound Trading Company, I'm back on the unemployment line.  Waiting for a miracle to save me so I won't have to save myself is tempting.  I won't have to ride my bike all over town filling out job application forms.  However, the hoped for miracle never showed up and I may need to save myself instead.  Is it so wrong to have given up on a miracle that I'm saving myself?  Do I need to wait around for a miracle longer?  Do I need to prode the miracle forward with some magic ritual?  Have I done something so horrible that only four days of employment is necessary?  There are questions that plague my thoughts constantly.  I'm not used to brief four day employment opportunities.  Normally a temporary job would last for the entire month of December instead of only four days.  Still, I'm not going to let misfortune drag me down.  I'll keep filling out job application forms.  And if I get another flat tire in the process, then I'll keep getting the tire fixed until flat tires are no longer a problem.  And I shall pray to GOD that homeless vagrancy isn't part of my future.  There has to be a light at the tunnel that is called unemployment. 




























While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of Shirley Manson---The lead singer of the rock bands Angelfish and Garbage and a supporting actress on the television show TERMINATOR:  THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES.

No comments: