Sunday, December 4, 2011

WINTER IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

My brother Mitchel and his girlfriend Tori got back together again.  This is the second time that they broke up only to reunite.  Mitchel and Tori makes a cute couple and I have high expectations that they will figure out their differences each and every time.   Mitchel is off to pray at a Methodist church with Tori right now.  It was at church that Mitchel and Tori first met.
Today is the fourth day of December.  There's no snow on the ground.  That's a weird thing to say about a city famous for it's fantastic snowstorms.  The grass is green.  I'm tempted to use the lawnmower to get more dried up leaves from the ground, but the ground is still wet and muddy from the brief snow that did fall for only three days.  Even when snow did fall, it was very light and easy to melt away.  There still is the massive take no prisoners approach the snow storm took in 2009 and 2010.  I'm not complaining.  Less snow to shovel from the driveway is perfectly fine for me.  However, if I were ever aspiring to make a snowperson for winter, I should've done so in 2009 and 2010 (Which I didn't).  Oh well, such things happen.  The sky is cloudy.  The weather is cold.  I'm surfing the internet while drinking coffee.  Yes, there are times when I think about GOD even when I'm not attending church.  I do believe that there is a GOD, though there are elements of Christianity that I disagree with.



















I don't believe in the BOOK OF REVELATIONS in the HOLY BIBLE.  I don't believe in original sin.  It's always been my belief that everybody is born innocent and is taught to be evil by the outside community.  There are some stories in the BOOK OF GENESIS that I don't believe in.  The story of the Creation of everything fails to incorporate evolution nor does it include genuine scientific theories.  The story of the talking snake and the female gender corrupting masculinity to commit evil is something that I could never believe in.  I was a devout Jew from the day I was born until 1992 and a small part of me still clings to Jewish beliefs.  I still can't accept Jesus Christ as the Son of GOD.  I still can't accept the Holy Trinity of the Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost.  I do believe in GOD, but I'm not sure I believe in Christianity.  Anyway, while I'm figuring out the Holy Bible, here are some photos of Evan Rachel Wood.

No comments: