Thursday, January 19, 2012

DON'T FEAR THE FALLING SNOW






























It's snowing again.  There's a light sheet of snow on the ground already and it looks as if the thin sheet of snow might be a tiny bit thicker---Though not by much.  I'm not sure how much snow is expected to fall to the ground.  However, since it's not normal for Cleveland, Ohio snow to wait this long to start falling, it's only a matter of time.  I'm not sure if the long wait for snow in Cleveland, Ohio is due to global warming or some other reason.  However, the snow is now falling.  That much is important.  So get out the snow shovels everybody.  Winter has finally arrived in Cleveland, Ohio---Provided that the snow doesn't melt in a few days like it did the last two times the weather tried to snow and stay that way.  I'm not sure what winter is like anywhere else outside of Cleveland, Ohio though.  I've been busy trying to find employment while the snow starts to fall again.  I was hoping to find employment so that I won't have to find employment while the snow starts to fall, but I wasn't so lucky.  Still, I need to be optimistic.  I'll be employed again.  There will be a light at the end of the long dark tunnel.  I need to be patient.  Patience is a particular virtue of mine.  Or rather, it better be a particular virtue of mine considering how long I've been waiting to be employed again.  Anyway, it's winter again in Cleveland, Ohio.














Oh yes, here are some photos of film actress Jordana Brewster.



No comments: