Sunday, January 22, 2012

THOUGHTS ON SUNDAY MORNING ON A COLD WINTER DAY

I woke up.  I walked Mom's pet dogs Furby the Furball and Elaina Baina.  Mom is a huge fan of pet dog owning.  She always owns two pet dogs (98% of the time female) at all times.  I ate a breakfast composed of waffles, coffee and fruit juice.  I surfed the internet.  I vacuumed the rug.  Normally, I would've would be washed and dressed by now.  However, it's taking longer than usual to get the washing and the dressing done.  So I'm in my pajamas longer than expected.  I need to clean the bathroom that my brother Mitchel and I share.  I'm going job hunting on the internet today.  I don't have a job offer yet, but I refuse to give up.  I'm still hopeful that I'll be employed again.  So here I am.  I'm drinking coffee while I'm surfing the internet.  I had my teeth cleaned at Case Western Reserve University Dental School.  There was a only half of the day only offer for free teeth cleaning at Case Western Reserve University Dental School that was much too good to pass up.  The last time I've been to a dentist was 1995.  For somebody who hasn't been to a dentist for the past seventeen years, my teeth is in remarkable good shape.













Anyway, while I'm enjoying Sunday morning in Cleveland, Ohio in one of the coldest days of Winter, here are some photos of film and television actress Jennifer Garner.

















I've seen almost every single episode of Jennifer Garner's television series Alias except for most of the fifth season.  Yes, I know that almost everybody came down hard against the fifth season of Alias because of Michael Vaughn's absence for most of that season.  However, my not seeing most of the fifth season of Alias wasn't that reason.  Alternate reasons were involved for me not seeing the fifth season of Alias.  Being a heterosexual guy who much prefers members of the female gender, I really didn't care if Michael Vaughn was blown up by an atomic bomb instead of being shot nearby a railroad station.  Don't get me wrong, it's a great joy for me to watch episodes of Alias  whenever possible---Even when the ongoing story about Milos Rambaldi never made sense and never seemed to progress very far.  Jennifer Garner had the beauty and the talent that transcended the television series Alias to an entirely new and better level of perfection.






































Alias Executive Producer J.J. Abrams really knows how to hire the cutest and the sexiest female actresses on the planet.  Jennifer Garner is certainly one of the sexiest women on television and film.  I strongly recomend watching the J.J. Abrams television series Alias starring Jennifer Garner at the earliest opportunity.  The tragic heart breaking scene in the pilot episode where Jennifer Garner's character Sydney Bristow returned home after a mission to see her fiancé  Dr. Danny Hecht murdered in the bathtub was an emotionally powerful scene.  The moral of the story is simple.  Be careful when you take a bath in J.J. Abrams' land.  You may never know where you'll end up.

No comments: