Tuesday, January 10, 2012

WHAT YOU GOT LEFT AFTER THE STORM

Let's ask a hypothetical question.  Suppose there is such a thing as reincarnation.  Suppose reincarnation isn't available for everybody---Just a small select group of people.  Suppose certain people would die and get buried underground.  Then that alleged dead person is reborn in a brand new body with a brand new continuity, brand new face and a brand new name.  I know it's a weird thing to say and there's no proof that such a thing exists.  Most alleged memories of a previous reincarnation incarnation is essentially the current incarnation in disguised format.  But suppose for the sake of make believe fantasy that reincarnation is possible.  What would I want my next reincarnation incarnation to take the form of?  Well for starters, I would hate it if I had to spend immortality unemployed and unemployable.  I would hate it if I had to spend immortality working minimum wage.  If immortality was possible, I would like my life to have a bit more meaning than working minimum wage.  So if immortality through reincarnation was possible, what would I want my next incarnation to take the form of?  I don't know.  I'm so busy trying to survive this incarnation that I never really thought about the possibility that the Buddhist theory of reincarnation was even vaguely possible.  I would enjoy it if my next reincarnation incarnation to be wealthy.  However, all this is hypothetical.  It changes nothing.  I still need to go job hunting tomorrow.



































While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of rock star and cartoon film actress Alecia Beth Moore

No comments: