Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SIMPLE SIMON AND THE THREE BEARS

Simple Simon met the Pieman.  And after a conversation, Simple Simon got an apple pie from the Pieman.  On his way back home, Simple Simon got lost.  Rather than using a map or calling a friend to give him a ride, I chose to trespass into stranger's house instead.  So he walked into the house of somebody he never met and made himself feel at home.  There was a table with three chairs.  Simple Simon tried to eat his pie while sitting on the first chair, but it was too big.  Simple Simon tried to eat his pie on the second chair, but it was too small.  Simple Simon at his pie on a girly looking chair and it was just right.  After eating his pie, Simple Simon tried to brush his teeth with the first toothbrush, but it was too big.  Simple Simon tried to brush his teeth with the second toothbrush, but it was too small.  Simple Simon brushed his teeth with the girly looking toothbrush because it was just right.  After eating his pie, Simple Simon was sleepy.  He tried to sleep in the first bed, but it was too big.  Simple Simon tried to sleep in the second bed, but it was too small.  Simple Simon tried to sleep in the girly looking bed and it was just right.  The Three \Bears walked home.  Yes, it's possible for grizzly bears to live, talk and interact with each other like people.  I know it takes a lot of animal training to pull it off, but trust me.  It can be done.
The Father Bear said, "Somebody's been eating pie on my chair."
The Baby Bear said, "Somebody's been eating pie on my chair."
The Teenage Daughter Bear said, "Some pervert's been eating pie on my chair and made a mess.  I'm going to need to clean it up."
Then the Three Bears entered the bathroom.  Yes, it's possible for Grizley Bears to use the bathroom like a normal human being.  It takes a lot of animal training to pull it off, but it can be done.
The Father Bear said, "Somebody's been using my toothbrush."
The Baby Bear said, "Somebody's been using my toothbrush."
The Teenage Daughter Bear said, "Some pervert's been using my toothbrush and made a mess.  I'm going to need to clean it up."
Then the Three Bears entered the bedroom.  Yes, it's possible for Grizley Bears to sleep in a human style bed and sleep human style.  It takes a lot of animal training, but it can be done.
The Father Bear said, "Somebody's been sleeping in my bed."
The Baby Bear said, "Somebody's beel sleeping in my bed."
The Teenage Daughter Bear said, "Some pervert's been sleeping in my bed and he made a mess.  I'm going to need to clean it up.  Even worse, the pervert is still sleeping in my bed."
So the Father Bear, the Baby Bear and the Teenage Daughter Bear ate Simple Simon for dinner.














































































































































While I'm finishing up this internet blog, here's some photos of rock star Avril Lavigne.

No comments: