Saturday, February 18, 2012

THE UNEMPLOYED EXISTANCE OF STEVEN POST HITCHCOCK

I'm not doubting the coolest factor of other people living in Cleveland, Ohio.  I'm sure other people living in Cleveland, Ohio are allowed to....
1.  Find employment and keep it beyond four and a half hours to four days
2.  Own and drive a car without being defeated in the process
3.  Own and peddle a bike without it being defeated in the process with flat tires and bent rear tire rims.  It's always the rear tire rims that always gets bent.  I never understood why the front tire rims are allowed to exist without damage
I'm not among those who are lucky to find and keep employment during the Great Recession.  I'm not among those who are allowed to own and operate vehicle transportation without the effort being defeated somehow.  I'm not in the cool club.  I'm out there in the outer edges of society---Or rather, it feels that way sometimes.  I know there are other people out there with the same feelings that I do.  Anyway, It's almost President's Day and I'm unempoyed.  I would like to be employed.  I'll keep filling out job application forms until I find employment.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel.















































While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress Christina Ricci.  Be sure to watch her television show Pan Am.   To quote Chrictina Ricci's Pan Am television show character Maggie Ryan, "You better buckle up.  Adventure calls."

No comments: