Sunday, February 26, 2012

WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW

Today is Sunday and I'm surfing the internet.  Job hunting and filling out online job application forms is just one of many things that I'm doing on the internet.  I'm also working on Twitter and Facebook too.  There wasn't anything like Myspace, Facebook or Twitter when I was in Crow Island Elementry School, Bell Elementry School and Central Elementry School in the 1970's.  Nor were there anything like Myspace, Facebook or Twitter when I was in Shepherd Junior High, Highland Park High School or Rockbridge High School in the 1980's.  If there internet available to the general public in the 1990's, I wasn't aware of it until somewhere around 1997.  Yes, it took a while for the internet to be made available to the general public.  It took a while for the general public to find a use for the internet.  It took me a while to discover how important the internet could be.  And now that I know how useful the internet has been, it's hard to imagine life without it.  The internet has been both crucial and important in so many ways.  Being able to fill out a job application form on the internet is one of many ways I'm thankful for the internet being made available to the general public.  And that's what I'm doing right now.  I just finished breakfast and now I'm surfing the internet.  It's a cold Winter day outside.  In other words, the weather is just perfect for drinking hot chocolate as I get the news of the world delivered to my computer terminal.














































































As I fill out some job application forms on the internet, here are some photos of rock star (And once a member of the rock band M2M) Marion Raven.

No comments: