Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BICYCLE

I'm finishing my breakfast.  After dressing and grooming, I'm going to check my e-mail, facebook and twitter before embarking on my quest for employment.  Without a car (I can't afford my driving ability), I'm going to ride a bike from job search opportunity to job search opportunity.  With luck, I'll be employed again.  As always, I try hard not to be offensive because I don't know how many prospective employers are reading this blog entry.  If there are any prospective employers reading my blog entries, I want you to know that I'm hard working, fast and efficient.  I work great in a team environment to produce the best in customer service.  Hiring me for your company will be the biggest boost to corporate efficiency.  I honestly don't know if there are prospective employers reading this, so I want to have my bases covered just in case.


As I continue to fill out job application forms for minimum wage employment, here are some photos of television actress, film actress and rock star Miranda Cosgrove. 

No comments: