Monday, March 19, 2012

THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING

Today is the first day of Spring.  Either that or tomorow is the first day of spring.  At any rate, if Spring doesn't officially start today, it will be close to starting.  So I guess we might as well act as if Spring has officially started even if it hasn't started officially.  The weather feels as if Spring officially started.  It's so warm outside, that I can step outside without wearing a Winter coat.  I'm not doing a victory dance as I'm typing the previous sentence out because I'm seated.  It's hard to dance and sit at the same time.  However, if it were possible to type out the previous sentence while performing a victory dance, than I would've done so.  However, there's nothing wrong with a metaphorical victory dance.  However, I'm still unemployed.  I still need to seek employment.  I still need to repay my United States Government college tuition loans.  I still need to move out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment.  However, right now, I'm going job hunting without a Winter coat.  It's easier to go job hunting when it's warm outside.  Since I'm traveling by bike, the warm weather feels good as the bike races down the sidewalk.  I rarely ride the bike on the street.  It's safer to bike ride on the sidewalk. 








































As I ride my bike while going job hunting, here are some photos of rock star and film actress Debbie Gibson (Born under the name Deborah Ann Gibson).  Is Debbie Gibson still on Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice?

No comments: