Tuesday, March 20, 2012

THE FIRST OFFICIAL DAY OF SPRING AS WE DRIFT CLOSER TO SUMMER

It's official.  I'm no longer wearing long sleeved shirts, a sweatshirt, a scarf or a winter coat.  I'm still wearing sneakers and black formal pants, but I'm wearing short sleeved shirts.  I'm wearing a black fedora to protect me from the sun.  I've found that it's necessary to use sunscreen to protect me from the sun.  It's eighty degrees as a high.  It's sixty degrees as a low.  Winter is now over.  I don't think Winter ever started, but if Winter wanted to start, it's too late now.  It's Spring and soon it will be Summer.  So put away your Winter gear and your Winter clothes.  Time to get yourself ready for Summer.  Because Summer has arrived early.  It didn't rain today.  It rained a couple of days ago during the weekend, but it's not raining now.  With warm Summer-like weather, it will be easy for me to go job hunting.  I'm still using a bike as a transportation method.  Bike riding is always easy in the Spring and the Summer.  Only a bike enthusiast (Or somebody who really needs transportation) would attempt bike riding in the Winter, but that's behind me (Until December 2012).  However, I shouldn't worry about December 2012 right now.  I should worry about going job hunting now.  I'm still hoping that I'll find stable employment now rather than later.















































































































































While I'm filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Miley Cyrus.

No comments: