Friday, March 2, 2012

FRIDAY MORNING

So today is Friday.  Tomorow is Saturday.  The weekend is less than twenty-four hours away.  And as I'm typing this out, I wonder if it's technically Winter or Spring (Or is it still Winter).  There's no snow on the ground.  The low is expected to be thirty-five and the high is expected to be fifty-eight.  Rain is predicted, but no rain is actually falling.  I'm going to be riding my bike as I embark on my job hunting quest.  With luck, I'll be employed again.  With luck, I can repay my college tuition loans, move out of my Mom's house and restore my own apartment again.  It would be great if I could be employed again sometime before Christmas arrives.  Meanwhile, I'm still hopefull.
As I'm busy filling out job application forms, here is a photo of film and television actress Olivia Wilde.  Aside from Tron Legacy, she played Dr. Remy 'Thirteen' Hadley on the medical procedural television show House M.D..







No comments: