Thursday, March 8, 2012

IS IT LIVE OR IS IT MEMOREX

It's cold outside.  That's obvious.  The snow is now gone.  That's obvious too.  So it's back to either Auttumn or Spring for Cleveland, Ohio.  It's not typical for Winter to be so uneventful in Cleveland.  I've been living in Cleveland for the past three years.  I've been visiting Cleveland for Thanksgiving and Christmas for far longer than that.  This is the first mild Winter for Cleveland, Ohio that I know about.  Again, I'm not sure if we should be worried about global warming or thank our lucky stars for good fortune.  At any rate, snow makes automobile drivers cranky.  Cranky automobile drivers tend to yell at bike riders like me with greater agression.  No snow is calming to car drivers.  There isn't the tendency to be yelled at by road rage fueled automobile drivers.  Calm automobile drivers results in a calmer or relaxing bike riding trip as I go about my job application process.  Without road rage fueled car drivers to make me cranky, it becomes easier to apply for a job because I'm in a better mood.  So there's that factor to take under consideration.
While I'm lost in thought about the loss of snow in Cleveland, Ohio, here are some photos of British born action film actress Kate Beckinsale.











No comments: