Monday, March 19, 2012

LIFE BEYOND ST. PATRICK'S DAY

I had a dream where I was on a hand glider.  The hand glider kept getting higher and higher until I needed a spacesuit.  I was flying on a hand glider from Earth to Mars while a spacesuit magically appeared from thin air to protect me.  If only that were the case in reality.  In reality, I'm still unemployed, but I would like to be employed.  For me, employment takes the form of going job hunting.  Unemployment is rough and I'm hoping my unemployment condition is temporary.  Anyway, St. Patrick's Day was here and now it's gone again.  So as we recover from our respective St. Patrick's Day celebrations, keep in mind that Monday is here again.  It's back to the weekday for everybody.
As I hold a four leaf clover for good luck, here is a photo of television actress, film actress and rock star Miranda Cosgrove.

No comments: