Monday, March 5, 2012

MONDAY EVENING

There's one question that I'm always asking myself.  Is this internet blog helping my job quest?  Is this internet blog giving the general public the best impression of my day to day activities.  I've heard horror stories about people who were fired based on their internet blog entries.  I've heard horror stories about people who were not hired because of their internet blog entries.  I've heard horror stories about peope who were blacklisted because of their blog entries.  I don't want to be among those individuals.  Personality traits that's disruptive must be purged and replaced with personality traits that's socially acceptable.  If there's something about my personality that's hindering my job search, then I need to revamp my personality so that employers would be much more interested in hiring me.  Making the best possible impression to employers is very important to me.  Making the best possible impression is much more crucial now that we're in the Great Recession and it's an employer's based job search market.  It's my hope that I'll be employed again. 
While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here is a photo of film and television actress Jessica Biel

No comments: