Saturday, March 3, 2012

SATURDAY AFTERNOON

And so I finished my federal and state income tax.  I still need to do my local income tax.  However, the worst has been completed.  I've been dreading filling out my income taxes.  However, due to the fact that I only worked two months and barely a week for all of 2011, I don't have any income tax to pay.  So that ends up working to my benifit.  Don't get me wrong.  I want to earn an income.  However, the Great Recession is working to my disadvantage.  Still, I know that I'll be employed again.  Even better, with my 2011 income tax completed, that's one less headache to worry about.  All I need to do now is to fill out more job application forms so I could resolve the unemployment problem too.  Still, it's one step at a time in the slow and gradual rebuilding of my life.





While I'm busy mailing my income tax forms and busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress natalie Portman.

No comments: