Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SUNSHINE

It's hot outside.  Oh let's see, the high is seventy-eight degrees and the low is fifty-six degrees.  I'm tempted to go swimming in the indoor swimming pool.  However, job hunting is much more important.  I never thought I'd be having this much trouble finding employment.  However, I have yet to work a second of minimum wage employment this year and it's already March 2012.  I never thought the minimum wage employment job market in Cleveland, Ohio is so bad.  I'm hoping that my inability to find employment is due to the Great Recession and not due to anything that I said or done.  I understand that I need to be careful what I say on the internet.  There are companies that perform detailed examination of everything a possible job applicant says or does online.  Prospective employers even check facebook profiles in detail.  So I need to be careful what I say and do online so that I won't offend any prospective employers.  I need to keep this blog entry as inoffensive as possible.  In fact, I'm hoping that if a prospective employer is reading this blog entry, that he/she might actually want to hire me with much greater enthusiasm.  I need to be employed very badly.  I'm not used to be unemployed for such a long time and it's frustrating.





































While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of rock stars and actresses (also identical twins) Aly (Alyson) and AJ (Amanda Joy) Michalka.

No comments: