Thursday, March 1, 2012

THURSDAY MORNING

And so night slowly slips away and is replaced by daylight.  And now morning has returned to our lives once again.  And here I'm at.  I'm typing away on the internet.  I'm filling out job application forms as well as checking my twitter and facebook pages.  And I shall write another sentence after taking a sip of coffee.  It's normal for me to drink coffee while surfing the internet.  It's fine as long as the coffee doesn't damage any of the computer equipment.  The lower income a person becomes, the less willing that person becomes to damage expensive difficult to replace equipment.  Personally, I think it's bad form for a wealthy person to wreck expensive difficult to replace equipment too.  Anybody who cheerfully wrecks a car once a month has no business driving a car in the first place.
Anyway, as I'm busy filling out job application forms, here is a photo of Sandra Bullock.

No comments: