Thursday, March 15, 2012

TODAY, RIGHT NOW, ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON

And so I'm going job hunting again.  I refuse to give up my search for employment.  The Great Recession is a rough time to go job hunting.  However, I refuse to give up.  I know that I'll be employed again if I'm persistant enough.  I'm just an ordinary average guy needing employment.  And with pure intentions, I know employment will be available again.  I'll keep filling out job application forms until something sticks like glue.  Yes, there were more than a few setbacks that could discourage a lesser person.  However, those setbacks won't discourage me.  I got my bicycle as transformation.  I got ink pens to fill out the job application form with.  The Spring weather is warm.  I won't be freezing as I peddle my bike around.  It's safe to assume that Winter is over.  Actually, Winter never started.  It was a very long Auttumn with patches of snow involved.  However, if Winter wanted to arrive, it's a bit too late.  The door is closed for Winter and now it's time for Spring to shine instead.  Ah yes, it's great to see Spring weather return again.  I know the next three months spent with Spring weather will be the absolute best ever.

















































As I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of lead singer of Fleetwood Mac and solo rock star Stevie Nicks (Born under the name Stephanie Lynn Nicks). 








No comments: