Saturday, April 21, 2012

AFTER THE RAIN FELL ON SATURDAY

First it rained.  Actually, it was a light rain.  Before it was cold and wet.  Now it's just cold.  It feels less like Spring and more like Winter.  I'm going job hunting today.  I had a job interview a few hours ago and now I'm checking my e-mail.  I have less then twenty minutes left before the public library closes.  Since I can't afford internet connection on my personal computer, using the public library computer lab is the only way to get things done.  Thankfully, I'm reasonably fast enough in typing that I can do the time crunch in record time.  However, doing fast typing without spelling errors is another thing.  I'm very dependent of spell check.  Even though I'm unemployed, I have things to be thankful for.  I'm thankful I'm in good health.  I'm thankful that I'm law abiding.  I'm thankful that I'm well mannered.  I'm thankful that I have a roof over my head.  Though I wish I had my own apartment.  I'm thankful that I found room and board in my Mom's house, but it would be nice if I had my own apartment.  First find employment.  Second repay my United States Government college tuition loans for attending Franklin University.  Then I'll get my own apartment restored.  With luck, I'll get my life back on track again.







































While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of rock star Natasha Bedingfield.

No comments: