Sunday, April 1, 2012

BIRDS

I'm trying to figure out how birds can tolerate having feathers, claws and a beak permenently welded to their bodies without freaking out in terror.  It's amazing that birds can fly in mid-air for hours while I can't fly in mid-air for only a few seconds without crashing to the ground with a thud.  And I still don't know how birds can land on an electric wire strung between two utility poles without getting electricuted.  And birds can fly from one end of the United States of America to the other and never get lost.  And the birds fly in such perfect formation.  I have trouble understanding how such a thing is possible.  Yes, I would like to keep my human intelligence, skills and abilities, but it would be nice to have the capacity to fly in mid-air without an airplane---Even if it were for a few minutes. 
While I'm bird watching, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Selena Gomez. 

No comments: