Thursday, April 12, 2012

BOWLING GAMES

So what would I do if I found employment at long last.  Well, I have United States Government college tuition loans to repay.  I have my own individual apartment to  establish.  Oh yes, it would be nice if I were employed in a manner that's stable and permenent.  I don't want to sign a year long rental agreement, only to be fired from my job the next day and find myself unemployed for the next two years.  Then I'll be on the hook for an entire year of rent with no way to pay for it.  Oh yes, employment stability is necessary.  With luck, finding employment will result in never having to go job hunting anymore because I finally found an employer who can survive the test of time---Or at least until I turn one hundred years old on February 15, 2068.  Would I go bowling when I finally find employment?  Is there a bowling ally nearby.  More important, is it possible to have a bowling game where I'm the only contestant.  I never been the only person present when playing bowling.  Well anyway, I'm way too busy going job hunting to worry about bowling games----Unless there's a chance for me to fill out a job application form to work in a bowling ally. 
























































While I'm thinking about job hunting and bowling games, here are some photos of film actress and television actress Kristen Bell along with film actress and television actress Hayden Panettiere.

No comments: