Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BREAKFAST

It's morning.  You know what that means.  It's almost time for breakfast.  If I had my own apartment restored with minimum wage employment restored along with stable hours, then I can cook in the kitchen again.  With stable work hours, I can experiment with all sorts of recipes.  There are half a dozen different ways to cook a hamburger.  There are several ways of cooking french fries.  Heck, it's fun to bake a cake.  It's hard to do so when I'm living in my Mom's house.  However, without employment and stable work hours, there's really nothing I can do.  Well, I can fill out lots of minimum wage employment job application forms.  I can pray to GOD that someday, a job application form that I'm filling out will result with employment.  And when I find employment, I can celebrate the restoration of adulthood.  The Great Recession has been a huge setback for me.  However, I'm determined not to go backwards, but instead to go forward.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  All I need is lots of self-confidence in myself.

























As I fill out a job application form, here are some photos of rock star (And lead singer of the rock band The Cranberries)  Dolores O'Riordan.

No comments: