Sunday, April 1, 2012

CALM

I'm feeling calm today.  I don't feel the need to be nerve wracked at all.  Yeah, I wish I were employed.  Yeah, I wish I had my college tuition loans for attending (and still failing to graduate) Franklin University.  Yeah, I wish I had my own private apartment restored back to normal.  However, getting nerve wracked about it won't cause me to move forward instead of backwards any faster.  What would help me move forward instead of backwards would be to fill out as many job application forms in hopes of being employed.  And once I'm employed, work really hard to make sure I stay employed.  Honest employment is the solution to my unemployment problem.  I need to have confidence that I will be employed again.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.
While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here is a photo of television actress Sarah Hyland.

No comments: