Sunday, April 1, 2012

CLEVELAND, OHIO

I've been living in Cleveland, Ohio since April 2012.  Ok, this is how it goes.  I was born and originally lived in Baltimore, Maryland from 1968 to 1969.  I lived in Encino, California (A suburb of Los Angelas) from 1970 to 1974.  I lived in Winnetka, Illinois (A suburb of Chicago) from 1975 to 1979.  I lived in Highland Park, Illinois (A suburb of Chicago) from 1980 to 1986.  I lived in Columbia, Missouri from 1987 to 1989.  I lived in Upper Arlington, Ohio (A suburb of Columbus) from 1990 to 1994.  I lived in Murifield, Ohio (A suburb of Columbus) from 1995 to 1996.  I lived in Upper Arlington, Ohio (A suburb of Columbus) from 1997 to March 2009.  So I've been living here since April 2009.  I'm not sure how long my residence in Cleveland, Ohio will last.  Time has a tendency to be unpredictable.  Still, I wish I were employed.  Yes, that much is true.  I"ve been filling out lobs of job application forms.  I'm still hoping for employment.  I'm still hoping that I could get my own private apartment relaunched.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.





While I'm busy filling out job application forms, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Victoria Justice. 

No comments: