Sunday, April 1, 2012

COMPUTER

Way back in the 1970's, if you told me that there would be a desktop computer with Internet access in almost nearly every single home, I wouldn't believe you.  I was amazed when my parents purchased a Texas Instruments desktop computer (Don't bother looking for it.  Texas Instruments don't make desktop computers anymore.  It was already being discontinued when my parents purchased it.  That's why they purchased it.  Because it was cheap.) way back in the early 1980's.  I tried to type out computer programming code, but I never figured out the mathmatics involved.  I still can't work out a decent computer programming code.  Still, I enjoy word processing on the computer.  It's so much easier than using a typewriter.  I type out too much typographical errors to make typewriters practical.  There would be too much whiteout being used.  Thankfully, I can change and rearrange sentences with the greatest of ease on the computer word processing program. 
While I'm lost in thought about computers, here is a photo of film actress Kristen Stewart.  You can see a tiny bit of Katy Perry in the background if you look carefully enough.

No comments: