Sunday, April 15, 2012

DARKNESS

It's always daytime somewhere on the planet Earth.  It's not daytime here in Cleveland, Ohio.  Not anymore.  It will be daytime a few hours from now.  However, it isn't daytime right now.  I'm sure it's daytime on the opposite end of the planet Earth though.  It's daytime in Europe, Asia, Africa and South America.  However, I'm living in Cleveland, Ohio.  And here in Cleveland, Ohio, daytime has been replaced by night.  Soon, I will be going to bed.  Soon, I'll be getting some rest.  Going job hunting is a lot more exausting than you think---Even more so without a car.  I have a driving license, but I don't own a car.  I can't afford my driving ability.  If I were able to afford a household servant, I'd be putting that person to work driving me around.  However, I can't afford a household servant.  I can barely afford myself, let alone another person.  Don't get me wrong, I would like to have a household servant.  I'm rambling again.  I ramble a lot when I'm tired.  I get tired easily when it's night.  I do get tired when it's daytime too.  However, nighttime is a good time to feel tired.











































While I'm getting ready to get some much needed sleep in the fantastic city of Cleveland, Ohio, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Hilary Duff.

No comments: