Sunday, April 1, 2012

DRAWING

I'm not really any good at drawing.  I'm good at drawing stick figures people, but that's about it.  I'm not good at drawing things that really do look like actual people, places or things.  So I guess my former plans of drawing homemade comic books is out of the question.  Not that I was ever taking such a goal seriously.  There once was a time when I thought comic books were cool.  A part of me still feels that way.  However, comic books are too expensive and I don't have room to store the comic books in.  Plus, with my inability to draw properly, making homemade comic books isn't something that I should take too seriously.  That's ok.  I can write novels instead.  I could read novels too.  Reading novels makes me look more literate.  I mean, I was college age level reading comprehension when I was attending high school in the 1980's.  So being literate is something that I should be able to do rather good.  Anyway, I'm probably will be job hunting on the internet instead today.  Being employed is a very huge goal of mine.  My mind is in several different places all at once today.





















While I'm lost in thought about this and that, here are some photos of television actress and rock star Jennette McCurdy.

No comments: