Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FRUSTRATION

So I say thank you for whoever thought that my www.livejournal.com blog was so offensive, that it was blocked from public view yet again.  I thank you o' faceless one who prosecuted, tried and judged my www.livejournal.com blog to be unfit for public view.  It's not enough that now nobody can view my livejournal blog, but nobody can view the entire livejournal site in it's entirety.  I certainly hope that I'm not the cause for livejournal being blocked from public view.  And if you, o' faceless one, have considered my livejournal blog to be more offensive than my blogger blog, then I tank you o' faceless one for refusing to actually read Internet blogs that you decided to be offended by.  Because if you, o' faceless one, actually bothered to read the Internet blogs that you chose to be offended by, you would be surprised to learn that there really isn't anything offensive about my Internet blog at all.  However, I can argue that point over and over again to no avail.  Paranoia of such a driven nature can't be reasoned with.   Of course, there's a strong possibility that I'm not the reason why the entire www.livejournal.com website isn't available for public view.  The reason for not letting anybody use the www.livejournal.com sit escapes my knowledge for the time being.  However, I can't argue with such solid logic o' faceless one.

























































While I'm patiently waiting for www.livejournal.com to become available to the general public once again, here are some photos of sexually seductive rock star Johnette Napolitano.  Hot erotic woman rock star legend Johnette Napolitano is the lead singer of the rock band Concrete Blonde.  I could look at photos of Johnette Napolitano for hours and be intoxicated by her hot erotic feminine beauty.  Hold on everybody, I got connected to www.livejournal.com.  Hurray.  I'm back on livejournal.  I can post blog entries on livejournal again.  To quote the animated cartoon series Ren and Stimpy, Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy.  Hold on a second, I lost www.livejournal.com again.  Darn the luck.  Perhaps I'll try to connect with livejournal on some other day.

No comments: