Thursday, April 12, 2012

UNEMPLOYED IN CLEVELAND, OHIO

Did I walk past a can't miss opportunity to be employed again?  Did I walk past a can't miss opportunity to have my own apartment restored.  Please don't dismiss me as a slacker.  I want to be employed again.  I want to repay my United States Government college tuition loans for attending (and failing to graduate despite 3.0 grade point averages) Franklin University.  I want to move out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment again.  I don't want to move backwards nor do I want to live on the razors edge of homeless vagrancy.  I want to get my life back on track again.  The past three years has been brutal and filled mostly with unemployment.  Yes, I was employed too.  However, I would like to find a place of employment that actually lasts beyond either Christmas or Easter without falling apart.  If I keep filling out job application forms, then I'll be employed again.  And if I'm so discouraged that I can't fill out another job application form, then impatient bill collectors demanding immediate gradification form my United States Government college student loan repayments will wake me up and get me on the job hunting path again.  I can't give up.  I don't have the luxery of giving up.  It's necessary that I'm employed again.  There is a light at the end of the long dark tunnel of unemployment.  I shall survive the Great Recession.
And as I'm filling out some job application forms, here are some photos of film actress, television actress and rock star Mandy Moore.





















And here are some photos of Mandy Moore,  Film actress, television actress Minka Kelly with some family and friends celebrating Passover and Easter.








And here are some photos of Minka Kelly.

















No comments: