Monday, April 2, 2012

IS

It's early in the morning.  It's still dark outside.  Ah yes, a day has only just started.  The start of a new day is also the chance to go job hunting.  Unemployment isn't fun.  Unemployment causes me to write the same blog entries day after day.  And I wonder if people later down the road who happens to read this won't feel rather bored with what I'm saying.  Yes, I could talk about something else instead.  An effort could be made to talk about my past a little bit more.  An effort could be made to talk about my philosophy a little bit more.  I published six novels on www.Amazon.com entitled Fugue States, Enroute to Paradise on Interstate 45, Slow to Burn, Horticulture, Trident and Three Nails for a False Prophet.  However, I'm still off the radar as far as the entertainment industry.  Even if I never sell a copy, I always wanted to be a published novelist anyway.  Still, I see all these film and television adaptation of books and I wonder why isn't a Hollywood film deal executive taking notice.  Oh well, writing stories is a relaxing hobby.  If it's just that, then I'm satisfied. 











As I wonder about this, that and the other thing, here is a photo of country music star Martina McBride.

No comments: