Tuesday, April 24, 2012

LIFE MOVES SLOWLY SOMETIMES

It's been said that adulthood tends to fly by much too quickly.  And sometimes life is moving faster than I would be expecting.  However, there are times when time tends to crawl much too slowly.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not going to take life for granted.  I'm forty-four years old.  I'll be one hundred years old on February 15, 2068.  In other words, I only have sixty-six years to get my life back on track.  Sixty-six years left to repay my United States Government college tuition loans for attending (But failing to graduate) Franklin University.  Sixty-six years to find employment that offers enough work hours and monthly salary to move out of my Mom's house and into my own apartment.  I know that sixty-six years appears to be a lot of time.  And there are times when all sixty-six of those years are crawling by very slowly.  However, that's no excuse to take my life for granted.  Because one day, I'll find myself exactly one hundred years old and I'll ask the all important question, "Did I accomplish everything that I always wanted to accomplish?  If not, is there any time left to finish up all of my life goals?  Nobody wants to think about mortality.  I can't afford to retire.  I'll be working minimum wage until the day I drop dead from old age.  Retirement are for those who can afford to save enough money to pay for retirement.  And with unemployment that stretches on for sometimes the entire span of a year, there's no way I'll be able to raise the necessary cash in the limited time I've got left.  So I'll spend the last remaining sixty-six years of my life working minimum wage and filling out lots of minimum wage employment job application forms.  Yeah, I would rather be weathly, but that's not the fate I appear to be given.  It would be nice if I won the lottery and I'll keep praying that I get lucky someday.




















As I fill out some more job application forms, here are some photos of Corin Tucker.  Corin Tucker used to be the guitar player and vocals on Sleater-Kinney and lead vocals on the Corin Tucker Band.
Below are some photos of Sleater Kinney composed of Carrie Brownstein, Janet Weiss and Corin Tucker.








Anyway, there's something else that I need to talk about.  Once again, www.livejournal.com has become off limits.  I don't know what happened.  But for some reason, I can't log onto www.livejournal.com.  Somebody or something is blocking my efforts.  For some weird reason that I never truly understood, my internet blog with www.livejournal.com is much more offensive than the content for this internet blog.  I don't know how that's even vaguely possible.  Just nod your head and go along with it.  I pray to GOD that www.livejournal.com isn't going bankrupt, but that's always a possiblility. 

No comments: