Monday, April 2, 2012

MIGHTIER

So I've been living in Cleveland, Ohio since April 2009.  Essentially, I've been living in this city for the past three years.  For the past three years, I only was employed for one year, two months and roughly a week.  I've been unemployed for the rest of my three year residence in Cleveland, Ohio.  So what do I do with so much free time, no employment and barely enough money.  I can't hop on an airplane and fly anywhere simply for the heck of it.  I could hang out in the I-X Center if I knew where it was located.  There's always the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.  However, I'd feel guilty that I'm not going job hunting instead.  Since I can't afford my driving ability, I got my bicycle as transportation instead.  Travel by pogo stick, unicycle, rollar skates and skateboard has been considered.  However, I chose to stick with the bicycle instead.  The wonderful city of Cleveland, Ohio isn't perfect.  However, there's still plenty to do around here.  A bit of imagination might be needed, but I'm sure something could be found.  Light is emerging through the darkness.  Night is being replaced by day.  And with the arrival of a brand new day is another chance to be employed and get my life started once again.
While I'm waiting for daylight to arrive, here are some photos of country music star Kristian Bush and Jennifer Nettles aka Sugarland.

No comments: