Sunday, April 15, 2012

NEWSPAPER

And so I woke up.  I'm about to eat breakfast.  I'm about to drink a steaming mug of coffee.  I'm about to read the newspaper.  I already read a little bit of the Cleveland Plains Dealer.  However, there are some newspaper articles that I didn't read in detail yet.  It's always good to keep in touch with key events regarding the world around us.  A free press is the best type of press there is.  There are some places where freedom of the press isn't allowed.  And in those places, Democracy isn't allowed.  And in those places, I'm not sure I would like to be living in.  The more a Dictatorship Government needs to repress freedom of speach and freedom of the press, the more people the Dictatorship Government needs to hurt.  After a while, the Dictatorship Government stops punishing guilty people and starts to hurt innocent people too.  Then the Dictatorship Government stops being productive and stops being counter-productive.  Fear and hatred against freedom of speach and freedom of press is the deadliest emotions to have.  Fear and hatred isn't natural emotions that we're born with.  Fear and hatred is something that's educated to us by the outside world.  Gentle Reader, you can choose to refuse to live a life of fear and hatred since there's a better way of living.  A life without fear and hatred is just as possible as a life of freedom, free thought and free speech.  We don't need to be afraid of our neighbors if we chose not to be.























As I prepare to read the newspaper, here are some photos of television actress, film actress and rock star Alicia Witt.

No comments: