Sunday, April 29, 2012

PICK UP STICKS

What started out as eating lunch outside with my Mom didn't end up that way.  After eating grilled fish on a bed of rice piled into a bowl with strawberry juice, then came weed pulling.  Actually, my Mom started pull out weeds.  I just sat there finishing my fruit juice.  Then my Mom asked me to pick up sticks in the backyard.  For some weird reason that only GOD knows the answer for, the backyard is always littered with fallen sticks.  Every atempt to clear the backyard of sticks only motivates more sticks to make a Thelma and Louise style suicide swan dive onto the clay-like soil below the tree.  And so there were plenty of sticks for me to clear away.  And now with both lunch and yard work done, I'm typing an internet blog on blogger.  It's very warm outside.  The tempreture high is fifty-eight degrees and the tempreture low is thirty-seven degrees.  Ok, it's not one hundred percent exactly like Summer yet, but it's getting closer.  Even a tiny bit closer to Summer-like weather is good enough for me.  Yes, it was a mild Winter, but I'm glad that it's faded away to Spring.
























While I'm thankful that another adventure in yard work is done, here are some photos of cute and sexy film actress Kate Hudson. 

No comments: