Monday, April 16, 2012

SUNLIGHT

I could tell that it's warmer for two reasons. 
1.  I start needing a lighter and less bulkier coat until one day, no coat is needed.  Plus, the shirt sleeves get shorter.  I still need to wear long formal black pants because I'm spending a lot of my free time going job hunting.
2.  My Mom's pet dogs Furby the Furball and Elaina Baina takes much longer than usual to walk around the backyard.  In particular, Furby the Furball ends up walking slower when it's warm outside and she walks quickly when it's cold outside.  Elaina Baina loves to roll around in the grass with the warm spring temperature.
Anyway, I welcome the arrival of Spring.  I welcome the arrival of warm weather.  It's easier to go job hunting when it's warm outside.  Bike riding and Winter doesn't go as smoothly together as bike riding and Spring. 



































































While I'm enjoying the warm Spring temperature, here are some photos of country music star LeAnn Rimes.

No comments: