Sunday, April 1, 2012

TYPING

I didn't learn how to type on the computer keyboard without looking at it overnight.  It was a skill that took lots of practice.  It was a skill that took lots of error.  And after lots of practice, trial and error, it was more than amazing that I finally perfected the skill.  Ok, I'm not nearly as fast about typing without looking at the computer keyboard as other people.  However, I'm overflowing with job about the being able to type without looking at the computer keyboard skill that I do possess.  And with additional practice, I'll be able to type on the computer keyboard without looking at it at a much faster pace.  I'm always in the process of learning and improving.
As I'm perfecting my typewriting skills, here is a photo of rock star Katy Perry.

No comments: