Friday, April 27, 2012

UNPAID FINANCIAL DEBT

And if I should die, what will become of my unpaid United States Government College Tuition Loans.  I'm not planning to die anytime soon.  I'm planning to stick around until I turn one hundred years old on February 15, 2068.  And this is strictly hypothetical when I'm saying this.  Suppose I were to die at the age of one hundred years old with my United States Government College Tuition Loans unpaid?  Will the person taking over my estate pay the United States Government College  Tuition Loan in full or would it be written off as a bad debt.  Please don't start preparing to hate me for talking like this.  I'm planning to repay my United States Government College Tuition Loans in full.  Repaying all my financial debt is one of the most crucial goals in my life.  That's one of the reasons why I refuse to get a credit card.  Because I don't want financial debt that I'll end up regretting.  And credit cards are great debt creating machines that you will later on regret starting.  My efforts towards financial stability may appear to be haphazard, but I'm slowly getting better.
As I struggle to repay my United States Government College Tuition Loans, here is a photo of fashion model and reality television game show host Heidi Klum and rock star Laura Pergolizzi aka LP.

No comments: