Wednesday, May 23, 2012

ANOTHER DAY OF UNEMPLOYMENT

I didn't choose to be unemployed.  I didn't wake up one morning and say, "Hey, I'm going to be unemployed on purpose so I could earn unemployment compensation from the United States Government and be lazy."  I'm trying very hard to be employed again.  I've been filling out lots of job application forms.  Either I never get called back, I never make it beyond the first level of the job interview process or I get stood up by the job interviewer.  Whatever the case, I'm trying very hard to be employed again.  Sadly, it's hard to get a minimum wage job started.  So if there are any bad habits that's getting in the way of passing a job interview, I'm gutting each and every one of those bad habits.  I can't afford the luxury of unproductive bad habits if such unproductive bad habits is scaring off prospective employers.  I'll just try a bit harder to reinvent myself as a professional minimum wage employment laborer who is socially acceptable. 













































As I fill out another job application form, here are photos of rocks star Jane Weidlin.  Jane Weidlin has recorded solo albums and she's also a member of the rock band the Go Gos.

No comments: