Sunday, May 27, 2012

COFFEE IN THE MORNING, COFFEE IN THE AFTERNOON AND COFFEE IN THE EVENING. COFFEE ALL DAY LONG.

Yesterday, I went job hunting.  And after vacuuming the rugs, I took a dip in the communit swimming pool nearby my Mom's house.  Later yesterday evening, I saw the film West Side Story (A musical based upon William Shakesphere's play Romeo and Julliet) on videotape.  And here I am.  Breakfast has long since been concluded.  And lunch is looming closer.  I might go swimming in the outdoor community swimming pool again today.  I'm always on the search for employment too.  I know for a fact that I'll be employed again.  I do get job interviews.  The job interview opportunities isn't nearly as frequent as I would prefer, but every tiny bit is a small step in the right direction.  It's Sunday afternoon again.  The week has concluded.  A new week is about to begin.  Memorial Day is tomorrow.  And soon the month of May will be done and the month of June will begin.  We're getting closer to the middle of the year 2012.  Time moves much too quickly.  I thought I'd be employed by now.  I will be employed again.  I need to continue  being persistant about filling out job application forms.






















 

As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of rock star (And former member of the rock band the Graces) Meredith Brooks.

No comments: