Friday, May 11, 2012

COLD WEATHER ON FRIDAY MORNING

And soon I'll embark on my search for employment.  I'm finishing up my breakfast.  I'm drinking a second mug of coffee.  I'm prepared to face the unexpected.  Today will be an uneventful day in which the only eventful thing (Hopefully) will be the day that I'm employed again.  Yes, minimum wage employment is just as good as any other form of employment.  Minimum wage employment is honest money for honest labor.  Summer is less than a month away.  And with the arrival of Summer, the cold Auttumn, Winter and Spring weather will be briefly removed for the hot scorching weather of Summer.  Because here in Cleveland, Ohio, the weather is cold more often than not.  Still, the state of Ohio isn't too bad.  Yes, there's not much exciting going on past nine o'clock.  However, I'm in the house by six thirty in the afternon because of Mom's cerfew.  So I guess it's better that I'm in a city where there's not much going on at night.  So wish me luck everybody.  Today I'm going hunting for employment.














As I fill out another job application form, here are some photos of television actress and rock star Jennette McCurdy.

No comments: